Women on a Mission
A high-quality programme for those that identify as women, who want to take their leadership to the next level!
- Are you an ambitious female leader, or aspiring leader, looking to fulfil your potential and lead your best life?
- Do you want to invest in yourself right now, and take charge of your own professional development?
- Would you like to feel more energised, happy, and confident?
- Would you like to be a confident, charismatic leader who inspires others?
- Would you like to walk into the room feeling sure of your own worth?
- Do you want to discover what it is you really want from your career and have the tools, confidence, and courage to make it happen?
It’s time to take control of your leadership development!
Women on a Mission is a leadership programme that puts you in the driver’s seat.
This high-quality online self-led programme, is a journey of self-discovery. It helps each woman feel empowered, enlightened, and energised. To know herself and her passions. To find her purpose. To be able to express herself with confidence and influence powerfully. To define her own leadership vision and create the toolbox of skills to bring it to life.
There is overwhelming evidence that professional development and leadership coaching helps women lead happy successful lives and achieve their career potential.
‘If I were to describe Women on a Mission in one word, it would be ‘enlightening’.
For me, the whole programme has been a sequence of light bulb moments. I’ve been telling all my friends about Women on a Mission, because its made such a difference. For me, it’s been life changing.’
Ros Barker, Commercial Director YourBio Health
What do you do if leadership development is not available through your organisation?
One-to-one leadership coaching is a substantial investment, what if you don’t have the funds right now?
Women on a Mission is the answer!
This will help you to fulfil your potential, define your own leadership vision and create a toolbox of skills to bring it all to life.
In 20 years of supporting leaders who identify as women, I see my clients grow in confidence, find their most authentic voices, hone their unique leadership styles, and boost and maintain resilience even when under pressure.
I have now collated the most important learning and wisdom and distilled this into an affordable online self-led programme to reach more high-potential female leaders, and aspiring leaders, like you.
Women on a Mission is available now at this great price: £495
'I would describe Women on a Mission as empowering. I would actually recommend it to every woman looking for career progression.’
'Who would I recommend Women on a Mission to? I’m tempted to say everyone, because I think there’s so much in it. It’s such a rich, brilliantly structured course.'
'Sarah has completely transformed my view of myself and what I can achieve – both professionally and personally. I am incredibly thankful to her and would recommend her wholeheartedly.'
Women on a Mission Online Leadership Development Programme
Over the course of this programme, you will intensely examine your role as a woman in leadership. You will discover the tools to help you navigate your unique path, fulfil your potential and flourish in life and work.
What do women leaders say about Women on a Mission? Watch this video to find out.
On this programme and journey of self-discovery, you will:
- Build your unique personal brand
- See clearly what you stand for, and what you want from your career
- Feel confident and clear about articulating your vision to stakeholders
- Increase your impact and influence – take your career to the next level
- Understand your values and passions and create the life you want for yourself
- Develop strategic skills and practical techniques to grow your personal impact, courage, confidence, and joy
- Feel happier, calmer, and more balanced at home and work
- Develop yourself as a next-generation leader
This self-led online leadership development programme is suited to women who are both aspiring leaders and already leading a team. I work with all leaders from first-time managers to senior leaders.
Are you ready to feel empowered, enlightened, and energised?
Then let’s begin…
Carmen Reglero Andrés Asset Allocation Strategy, Manager Intelsat What Women on a Mission has brought me…
Ros Barker Experienced Country Manager, Pharmaceutical Industry I almost can’t remember what life was like before…
How It Works
- Eight detailed online learning modules with instructions on what you need to do.
- Each module has a workbook to guide you, an in-depth video lesson, as well as consolidation exercises for you to complete.
- You’ll have lifetime access to the content, so you can work through at the pace that’s right for YOU.
- You will share your reflections at the end of every module, so I can check in on your progress as you go.
- You’ll get feedback from me based on what you submit. I will send this directly to your inbox.
- You can ask me questions any time, as you go through the programme.